· Competitive pay based upon market consideration and related experience
· Clinical Ladder (select positions)
· Health, Vision & Dental Insurance*
· Employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
· Many Voluntary products, including Cancer, Life, Accident & Critical Illness*
· 401k Matching up to 5%*
· Employee Assistance Program (Will planning, Financial Service Planning, Counseling, and more)*
· Education Assistance for those who qualify*
· Service Recognition & Award Program
*Disclaimer: Benefit eligibility is based on employment status
BCN provides a Paid Time Off program to allow team members much needed time away from work to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
· Accrual rate based on length of service
· Team Members within first year can receive up to 24 days off.
· Six paid holidays and the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.
· Funeral leave and jury duty pay.
Programs & Discounts:
BCN has been named a Platinum Level Healthiest Place to Work in Kentucky. We sponsor programs to help our team members improve their overall wellness and reduce health insurance costs.
· Comprehensive Wellness Program via Balanced Wellness.
· Opportunities to earn discounted health insurance premiums.
· Health and wellness programs
· Online Wellness Forum.
· Free on-site nutrition, exercise & wellness seminars.
Free to all BCN Team Members, we offer several discount programs that include local and national discounts:
· Discounted vacation package including Disney World.
· Participation with major retailers and restaurant chains.
· Discount tickets for local venues.
· Cell phone discounts.
· Discounted fitness center memberships.
NOTE: This is only a summary. It is not an employment contract. The benefit plans are governed by separate plan documents. If there is ever a discrepancy between this summary and the actual plan documents, the plan documents will take precedence.