Bluegrass Adult Day Health Care℠ is an engaging program for adults who have physical or mental conditions resulting from age or illness.
Do they need assistance caring for a loved one while at work or do they just need a routine break from caregiving?
Bluegrass Adult Day Health Care℠ is here to help!
Our Adult Day offers an engaging program for adults who have physical or mental conditions resulting from age or illness. Trained health care professionals provide expert social and medical care, while providing caregiver peace of mind and a much needed break.
Bluegrass Adult Day Health Care benefits include:
- Only $69/day with private pay, Medicaid and some long-term insurance policies accepted
- No requirement for the number of days each week; Full, half-day and trial options are available
- On-site nurses and clinical caregivers certified in first aid and CPR
- Planned, structured activities all throughout the day
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
- Snacks and hot, home-cooked meals with feeding assistance, as needed
Bluegrass Adult Day offers a wide variety of activities to meet an individual's needs and interests including group activities and clubs, outings, exercise programs, music and movies, cooking, arts and crafts, gardening, pet therapy, yoga and spa services, and more.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Location: Right off US-421 N / Wilkinson Blvd., at 643 Teton Trail, Frankfort.
Call Bluegrass Adult Day Health Care℠ today at 502.223.1744 to discuss your needs and schedule a tour.
Need Help With Finding Care?
We offer the following services.