If you need help with getting to a doctor’s appointment or managing your medications, we’re here to help.
Available weekly, daily or even around-the-clock, the Bluegrass Extra Care staff provide nursing services and support for activities of everyday living when you need us.
Where is Extra Care?
Care is provided wherever you call home – in your home, assisted living facilities, nursing homes or even your hospital room.
Our Lexington office provides care to these counties: Fayette, Woodford, Bourbon, Scott, Clark, Franklin and Jessamine.
Our Hazard office provides care to these counties: Perry and Knott.
Don’t think you can afford Extra Care?
Extra Care is typically private pay where the care recipient or family members pay for the care from their individual resources. We do accept most long-term care insurance (LTC), as well as some payers such as the VA and Medicare. Please call 859.296.0513 to discuss your options with us.
Only the services you need and want.
Our highly trained and experienced team excels at meeting the many needs of our patients and their families. Always with flexibility and your best interest in mind, we’ll develop a care plan that includes exactly what you want.
- Wake Up Care (AM Service) - including preparing breakfast, personal hygiene needs, medication reminder and dressing assistance.
- Help around the house including light housekeeping and cooking meals.
- Going to the grocery store or a doctor’s appointment.
- Health care with trained staff, including taking blood pressure.
- Turn Down Care (PM Service) - including clean up from evening meal, personal hygiene needs, medication reminder, undressing and putting on nightclothes.
Bluegrass Extra Care℠ and Philips Lifeline® have teamed up to offer seniors the AutoAlert pendant. Read more
Click here to learn more about Bluegrass Care Navigator's℠ Quality Care and Corporate Compliance.