Relieve suffering and improve quality of life with Bluegrass Palliative Care℠.
Palliative care is specialized medical care for people living with serious illness. It focuses on providing relief from the symptoms and stresses of a serious illness. The goal is to improve the quality of life for patients and families.
When pain, trouble breathing, anxiety or other bothersome symptoms of an illness reduce comfort and quality of life for you or a loved one, Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ can ease suffering and improve quality of life for both the patient and caregiver.
Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ is specialized expert medical care from a team of physicians, nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors and chaplains to support your physical, emotional and spiritual needs during serious illness.
Palliative care works alongside and does not replace your ongoing treatments and physicians. Ask your physician about adding Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ to your care.
Who does Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ help?
You or a loved one may want palliative care if a serious illness brings difficult symptoms, such as:
- Uncontrolled pain
- Shortness of breath
Where is Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ provided?
You or a loved one may receive Bluegrass Palliative Care℠ at:
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Baptist Health Corbin
- KentuckyOne Health - Saint Joseph Hospital
- KentuckyOne Health - Saint Joseph East
- Long-term care facilities/nursing homes
- Fayette and Jessamine Counties
- Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton Counties
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Fayette and Jessamine County
- Outpatient clinics
- Baptist Health Medical Group
- Home-based services (for qualified patients living at home)
- Fayette, Jessamine, Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties
Research has shown that adding palliative care to your care can prevent or reduce hospital admissions and trips to the emergency room.
To learn more about Bluegrass Palliative Care℠, call us at 855.492.0812.