Recovery is a journey that requires the right kind of support. The experts at Bluegrass Transitional Care can help you get the care you need, wherever you need it—at no cost to you.
Benefits of our team of care coordinators:
- Telephonic and in-home visits for support to reach your recovery goals. Able to meet you wherever you call home.
- A nurse or social worker care navigator will meet with you weekly for 6 weeks.
- Assistance with referrals and scheduling appointments with healthcare providers to maintain your physical and behavioral health.
- Assistance with managing your medications.
- Assistance connecting you with other community support systems you need — including transportation, housing, and food.